FORUMS

TT Bike for sale

Homepage Forums General TT Bike for sale

• Author
    cam
    cam
    Participant

Posting this on behalf of a friend.

For sale, my much loved Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 SL, full carbon fibre Tri/TT bike equipped with Reynolds Strike SLG deep (66mm) carbon wheels (with tubeless conversion kit), Ultegra 6800 (manual not Di2), new tyres, original manual, tool, risers for the tri bars, and original crank. It comes with the following extras: Stages 2.0 Powermeter (in the crank), Elite Aero Bottles and Aero holders x2, Underseat single bottle holder and spare tri-bar pads.
    The bike has been minded like a baby, on the turbo during the winter (a Wahoo Kicker Core direct drive so no issues with running carbon wheels on a traditional turbo) and has new rear sprockets and rear hanger. This bike is a doozy, and made a massive difference when I switched to it from a roadie. It is a Canyon size medium so will fit someone in and around 180 cms tall. If in any doubt the Canyon website has a sizing tool so you can check your size. With the extras it is going for 2,500 euro. Without the Powermeter (which retails around 500 quid, Aero Bottles and underseat bottle holder) it comes in at 2,200 euro. If you want to make an offer please do so in advance as (no offence) if it’s a crap one then we don’t need to waste each other’s time meeting up.

Am selling in order to finance my new hobby as a pigeon fancier and amateur lawn bowler. Ta! Anthony 086 1738202. Wicklow area.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Forum Posts