Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Saturday Cycles version 2

Saturday Cycles version 2 17 Nov 2017 18:39 #13301

• rclarke71
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 4
I won’t be out at 10am tomorrow, have to go to Dublin so hoping to get out earlier if weather ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Saturday Cycles version 2 17 Nov 2017 23:49 #13302

• Big Mig
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 0
I'll take group 3 Colm if they're ok with that.
If someone could sign everyone on that would be great. I can't get there for 9.45 but will just make 10.

Saturday Cycles version 2 22 Nov 2017 22:14 #13309

• Colm Flood
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 80
Folks,

The routes for this Saturday the 25th of November are detailed below and remember to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the spin to allow for sign on and remember your TI card or proof of current TI membership.

Group 1 : New2Tri (Sign on 9.45am - Departs 10.00am)
Leader: Valerie Hayes
Distance 50km

Ashford, Mill Lane, Deputy's Pass, Right Turn Bee Hive, Three Mile Water (Humby's Garage), Brittas Bay, N11, Bee Hive, Hawkstown Road, Rathnew, Ashford
www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/1865360999

Group 2: (Sign on 9.45am - Departs 10.00am)
Leader: John Darcy / Rob Clarke
Distance 65km

Ashford, Mill Lane, Glenealy, Rathdrum, Ballinaclash (Right Turn after the bridge), First Left Brown Mountain Cross Roads MaCreddin Village, Aughrum, Wooden Bridge, Avoca, Rathdrum, Bel Air, Ashford.

www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1865336486

Group 3:(Sign on 9.45am - Departs 10.00am)
Leaders Colm Flood
Distance: 80km

Ashford, Mill Lane, Glenealy, Rathdrum, Greenan, Ballinaclash, Brown mountain Cross Roads MaCreddin Village, Aughrum, Wooden Bridge, Avoca, Shelton Abbey, N11, Tap Pub, Deputys Pass, Burke Oil, Ashford.

www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1865350907

Group 4: (Sign on 8.45am - Depart 9.00am)
Leaders Gaby / Martina

Ashford, Mill Lane, Glenealy, Rathdrum, Greenan, Ballinaclash, Brown Mountain Cross Roads MaCreddin Village, Aughrum, Wooden Bridge, Avoca, Shelton Abbey, N11, Tap Pub, Deputys Pass, Burke Oil, Ashford.

Group 5 (Sign on 9.45am - Depart 10.00am)
Leaders: Linus
Distance 80km

Ashford, Mill Lane, Glenealy, Rathdrum, Greenan, Ballinaclash, Brown Mountain Cross Roads MaCreddin Village, Aughrum, Wooden Bridge, Avoca, Shelton Abbey, N11, Tap Pub, Deputys Pass, Burke Oil, Ashford.

Last Edit: by Colm Flood.

Saturday Cycles version 2 30 Nov 2017 20:26 #13318

• Colm Flood
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 80
Folks,

The routes for this Saturday the 1st of December are detailed below, just a few reminders:
- Remember to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the spin to allow for sign on and remember your TI card or proof of current TI membership.
- We encourage everyone to have a back flashing light & wear something bright so you can be seen :)
- Finally I don't think I will make it out this Saturday, :( so if anyone would like to lead Group 3, can they please put a post on the forum

Group 1 : New2Tri (Sign on 9.45am - Departs 10.00am)
Leader: Martina
Distance 50km

Ashford, Mill Lane, Deputy's Pass, Right Turn Bee Hive, Three Mile Water (Humby's Garage), Brittas Bay, N11, Bee Hive, Hawkstown Road, Rathnew, Ashford
www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/1865360999

Group 2: (Sign on 9.45am - Departs 10.00am)
Leader: John Darcy / Rob Clarke
Distance 65km

Ashford, Mill Lane, Glenealy, Rathdrum, Ballinaclash (Right Turn after the bridge), First Left Brown Mountain Cross Roads MaCreddin Village, Aughrum, Wooden Bridge, Avoca, Rathdrum, Bel Air, Ashford.

www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1865336486

Group 3:(Sign on 9.45am - Departs 10.00am)
Leaders TBC

Ashford, Mill Lane, Glenealy, Rathdrum, Greenan, Ballinaclash, Brown mountain Cross Roads MaCreddin Village, Aughrum, Wooden Bridge, Avoca, Shelton Abbey, N11, Tap Pub, Deputys Pass, Burke Oil, Ashford.

Group 4: (Sign on 8.45am - Depart 9.00am)
Leaders Gaby / Martina

Group 5 (Sign on 9.45am - Depart 10.00am)
Leaders: Linus
Distance 85km

Please note, the route goes around the block prior to going up Killiskey, to give you an opportunity to warm up !!

Ashford, Cullenmore bends, Apple Green, Coast Road, Killoughter, Killiskey, Roundwood, Annamoe, Laragh, Baby Shay, Greenan, Ballinaclash, Meeting of the Waters, Avoca, Redcross, Jack Whites, N11, The Tap, Deputys Pass, Bel Air, Ashford.

www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/1876054991/

Last Edit: by Colm Flood.

Saturday Cycles version 2 01 Dec 2017 14:11 #13320

• Deborah
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 26
Hi Colm

Sorry for asking but is there a reason for such long spins at this time of year as it’s pretty chilly out and 80km seems a lot. Perhaps we should look at shorter spins with options to add on a loop of Cullenmore if people are desperate for a few extra km??

Debs

'If we did what we are capable of we would astound ourselves' Tomas Edison

Saturday Cycles version 2 01 Dec 2017 19:54 #13321

• Martins
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 1
I may finally be able to make with clubs spin tomorrow. Think group 3 may suit me. Any other tips? Oh, I dont think I could source the back light for the bike.
Looking forward to it.
Martins

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds