weather conditions will and are changing all the time!
we will have to make a call in the morning on where we can / cannot ride. The likelyhood is IF the spin goes ahead, we will head down the coast road, however there was significant flooding there too a few weeks back!
We (the committee) will make a call on whether the spin will go ahead first thing in the morning.
please keep an eye out on the forum/twitter/facebook for a decision.
Growing old is Mandatory.... Growing Up is optional.....