• Page:

TOPIC: tt bike for a tall person

tt bike for a tall person 15 Jun 2013 14:39 #1401

• grykyo
  • grykyo's Avatar Topic Author
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 111
This ad is posted elsewhere by a friend of mine. If it's of any interest to somebody on here I can make the introduction?

Garry

considering selling my TT bike as I'm purely a roadie and don't feel I'm getting enough use of it to warrant keeping it (one 25m TT since buying it!!). I feel I would benefit more from selling it to fund the purchase of a power meter. I am selling it with no wheels as I swap my road wheels over when I do use it, but if asking is met I can throw in a set of mavic aksiums with an 11-25 cassette that are at the end of their life that I currently use to prop the bike up when not using it. The bike;Large Pedalforce TT2 frame, forks and seatpost in gloss 12k carbon finish (identical toplanet x stealth pro carbon TT frame, minus the decals)Profile design carbon-x bars, integrated stem and base bar (100mm stem, 42mm wide bars)Profile design T2+ aero extensionsVision brake leversFizik Arione Tri 2 saddleUltegra 6600 10 speed groupset (front and rear mechs, 172.5mm 53/39 chainset, brakeset and pedals)Dura Ace 10 speed bar end shiftersBought it from someone that was upgrading in December 2012, fitted new cables and bartape etc. and have clocked up exactly 564.5km on it since then, 40km of which was in a competitive TT, the rest was purely during dry weather solo spins.Very well looked after, like all my bikes. Washed and oiled after each use, chain checked for wear regularly with a chain wear gauge. Loads of life left in the chainrings, which is a reflection on how little a TT bike gets used. It is very light, as far as time trial bikes go, if that sort of stuff floats your boat.Asking price is €800, though I will entertain serious offers.As for size, it is identical to the large planet-x stealth pro carbon frame, see here for geometry. I'm 6'2" and find it fairly aggressive, but spot on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by grykyo.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds