• Page:

TOPIC: Junior BoTE Marshal Roles and Briefing

Junior BoTE Marshal Roles and Briefing 19 Sep 2018 13:06 #14796

• anthonyf
  • anthonyf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 29
As shared today on Whatsapp the link to marshal roles and briefing is here If you are not on the whatsapp group please connect with me via SMS or Whatsapp on 086 17 tree 8 2 oh 2. Ta. For those not on whatsapp the message is as follows:

Dear all, many many thanks for volunteering your time to make this Sunday's Junior Beast of the East a fun, safe and enjoyable race. Below please find the link to marshal locations/roles and the basic marshal briefing. I also include them here in the body of this message. Please take time to read them - the marshal briefing is essentially one page - and store the relevant contacts in your phone for race day. These allocations are subject to change depending on course inspection on Saturday and Sunday morning and the final pre-race meeting of the race committee and head marshals on Saturday. Please don't swap among yourselves, rather wait for the final briefing on Sunday. Just to let you know, are expecting up to 150 entrants with a heavy concentration in the younger categories including those new to tri, so an emphasis will be on ensuring these entrants in particular have the best possible experience of WTC Juniors and triathlon. We are monitoring the weather and if necessary will switch to a duathlon but at this stage that remains only a contingency. Again, on behalf of the race committee many, many thanks for volunteering. It is genuinely appreciated and only though your time and passion is it possible to stage the race and foster the next generation of Irish triathletes. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds