• Page:

TOPIC: FATBIKES

FATBIKES 20 Oct 2016 20:14 #10940

• Tony B
  • Tony B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Thank you received: 27
Hey guys, now that the Tri season is finished up and with JDs Turbo sessions almost upon us I thought I would share this with you.

A neighbour of mine recently set up his own bike touring/adventure business. Its not your usual everyday bike though ! Its a FATBIKE. What's a fatbike I hear you say!!, well check out his website www.fatbikeadventures.ie or Fatbike Adventures on facebook.

Having had a brief go on one I can safely say they are awesome!! They look like tanks but are so light and nimble its unbelievable !! :woohoo:
Anyway Ian is still only getting known and is keen to get any feedback you might have on his website, facebook etc.
He is an experienced Enduro rider so can cater from the complete beginner (including children) to the expert and can do from 1/2 day adventures on the beach or mountain to weekends.

If you have any questions/feedback I know he would be delighted to hear from you.

I am heading out on a beach spin myself with the family soon so will be able to give you first hand experience.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds