TOPIC: Bon Voyage and Thank You to all xx

Bon Voyage and Thank You to all xx 16 Nov 2016 15:25 #11111

• Maryk
  • Maryk's Avatar Topic Author
  • New-to-Tri
  • New-to-Tri
  • Thank you received: 1
Dear All

Just a quick note to say a big Thank You to all who have made my time with Wicklow Tri so enjoyable (and not so enjoyable when I was been a lazy ass!!!!). Ye are the best club ever and I will greatly miss it. I have relocated to the lovely south so the next time ye are down the country (Tipperary and Dungarvan) look me up, it all happened very fast and I am sorry that I did not get a chance to say farewell in person, especially to those who helped be greatly in the club, ye know who ye are.. Thank you for all the laughs, torture, smiles and friendships. Ye are a great bunch of people and I will truly miss all the banter and the lovely Wicklow. Please keep in touch and best wishes to each and every one xxxxxx

Im disappointed to be missing the dance this Saturday, no doubt ye will give it loads; have one or two for me!. Hope to see ye some Saturday cycle or even on a race a two (Dungarvan tri for the club race next year!!) if I get my act together!! Thanks again to everyone for making my Wicklow tri experience magical. Best wishes always. Mary Kinane xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bon Voyage and Thank You to all xx 16 Nov 2016 15:35 #11112

• michaelp
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 182
I know I speak for John Doyle when I say that your commitment to swimming and sheer reluctance to engage in chats at the end of the lane instead of getting down to work was an inspiration to us all! :lol:

One memory that will stay with me forever was the heroic shills of panic as you ran out of the sea in Greystones having heard mention of there being seals in the water...

Best of luck with the big move, hopefully you find a tri club that's nearly as nice as us... :)

Bon Voyage and Thank You to all xx 16 Nov 2016 23:50 #11116

• Paul Evans
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 26
Hope you have a great time in the South Mary ! good luck with the move......keep on adventuring ! we will miss you !xxx

Bon Voyage and Thank You to all xx 17 Nov 2016 08:42 #11117

• david g
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 23
Best of luck with your move Mary. Hopefully see you in Dungarvan. Thanks for your cheers in many a race.

Bon Voyage and Thank You to all xx 17 Nov 2016 08:55 #11119

• audreyp
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 44
Best of luck Mary, you will be missed!! Have a fantastic time and enjoy the new job!

Expect a few WTC visitors next year :cheer:

Bon Voyage and Thank You to all xx 17 Nov 2016 09:27 #11121

• Veronica
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Thank you received: 16
Ah Mary, I can't believe you've left us :-( The very best of luck with the new adventure down South. Will definitely have to look up a race in Dungarvan some time as I have family that live 30 minutes away.

Keep in touch and let us know if you're ever back up this way.

V

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds