TOPIC: Wicklow 3 k for RNLI this sat

Wicklow 3 k for RNLI this sat 14 Aug 2017 13:57 #12917

• AnneH
  • AnneH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi all,
There is a 3 k sea race this sat, in aid of the RNLI, Wicklow. It's a brilliant swim from the murrough, across the bay, ending at the Black Castle beach and tide assisted so more like a 2 k. If you already have the special membership, joint TI and Swim Ireland , you still have to get a reg. No from the Leinster Open Sea, this is your competion no. Anyone who wants to do it, please get on to it today , there is still time to become a Special member with Swim ireland. as the competition no won't be given out after wed. No number, no swim....the swim start is at the murrough car park, this sat meet at 11 am
Hot drink and food after in the sailing club. Wetsuits or skins, different categories in race. Entry 20 Euro. Please support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by AnneH.

Wicklow 3 k for RNLI this sat 14 Aug 2017 14:57 #12918

• VivC
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Thank you received: 3
It says Start time is 4.30 pm on LOS calendar??

Wicklow 3 k for RNLI this sat 14 Aug 2017 17:31 #12922

• AnneH
  • AnneH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Thank you received: 10
Re above, update is that swim Ireland will do a One Day License for 10:euro,cheaper option if not already a joint swim ireland/ti member. contact is Sarah in membership,swim Ireland, but still need to get a race no as well from Leinster Open Sea website www.howdidyouswim.com

hi Viv,
time change is because of course change and direction, sign on murrough car park at 11,: start 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivC

Wicklow 3 k for RNLI this sat 18 Aug 2017 08:13 #12931

• marieb
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 57
I did this race last year and I would highly recommend it really well organised and for a great cause. I actually got an email this morning about it saying it is starting at 12 noon from the Monkey Pole so allow time to walk up. I even managed to get a prize last year 2nd in the Wet suit :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds