TOPIC: Well Done All - IM & National Series 2017

Well Done All - IM & National Series 2017 07 Oct 2017 08:23 #13139

• The Champ
  • The Champ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Thank you received: 17
Well Done All,

Well done to everyone who raced in 2017. Be it either IM or your first first Tri. It takes guts and nerve to put yourself through these races. My season got a kick in the nuts early in Lanza by the time the injury buggered off the Mojo went with it. C'est la vie ....

Well done Damo / Bill down there and thanks for the hours on the bike together.

Overall Some amazing performances over the summer I followed a lot of them over the social media channels. Mainly pretty envious and annoyed at my ageing body!!

IM Dublin 70.3 super racing from some of the club folk and age group placings and wins to boot!!

IM Wales scares me from the safe confides of my sofa there is no chance ever I'd consider it, so to the guys who completed that track on "that day" the upmost of respect!(Karen - Dan - Noelie)

To the guys in Barca last week, some super times - Justin you were a competitor on the football pitch and that hasn't changed animal time, Dave, Corrina, Ronan apologies if I missed a few but well done, that goes for everyone else that raced that distance over the summer no mean achievement no matter how you slice it!

Last but no means least well to done to the man and friend Noel Kavanagh for his second place overall in the national series 2017! I'd like to see what you would have done if you hadn't had that little race across the water in Sept as your main goal.

I haven't analysed the entire 2017 results spreadsheets, anyone that knows me knows I am not type of "Triathlete" so If I have missed a few notable achievements apologies!! I simply wanted to say well done all and respect....

I'll looking be to take a crack again thats the beauty of it....

Respect!
Rob M.
PS Sh*t, BIG Mac How did I forget you mate ... 6 IM mate and a PB .... in all the slagging and joking theres an underling respect -- Theres Sub 60 in you champ!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaveMcD, cornolan, Dan, JustD, damocoyle, KarenMByrne95

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well Done All - IM & National Series 2017 10 Oct 2017 10:19 #13145

• damocoyle
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Keep On Keeping On
  • Thank you received: 38
Thank you Rob appreciate the post.

Hope to see you back firing on all cylinders next season :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Damo
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds