• Page:

TOPIC: Cube Agree GTC full carbon road bike for sale

Cube Agree GTC full carbon road bike for sale 20 Dec 2017 12:27 #13390

• anthonyf
  • anthonyf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 29
Sniff, sniff *wipes away tear*. I love this rothar but it's been hanging on my wall for 3 years since I stuck the mudguards on it with all the best intentions of using it as a winter bike and now it's time to go. Can you give it a good home? It's had two outings in 3 years, a result of me being dragged into the dark side and using the mountain bike for most winter rides. Cracking bike, great starter bike too, and has been minded like a baby - except I don't hang babies from the wall in my shed. Honest. Comfortable sportif-style positioning. 58 frame but fits me fine and I'm 180cms. Pretty much a medium frame. It's a GTC 'compact' so gearing is for climbing so the bike is perfect for training for a first outing on next year's Ironman 70.3 Dun Laoghaire. Trust me, you will glide up the hills like Chris Froome after 197 puffs on an inhaler, or after a sneaky blood bag in the back of the Sky team bus with your arch enemy Wiggo. It's a steal at 300 quid. Seriously, 300 quid. Am I crazy? 0-8-six-1-7-tree-8-2-zero-2. Bike is in Laragh but can meet to view as long as you're not miles away. Or in Bray. I don't go to Bray. If you're nice you can have the bottle holders. I don't bargain so don't even think about asking for hugs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cube Agree GTC full carbon road bike for sale 20 Dec 2017 20:27 #13391

• anthonyf
  • anthonyf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 29
Waaaahhhhh!!!! SOLD!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds