TOPIC: Christmas wishes

Christmas wishes 20 Dec 2017 22:46 #13392

• ConorF
  • ConorF's Avatar Topic Author
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 61
Dear members

I just want to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a fantastic 2018.
With quite a big membership now, over 220, plus our junior section, Wicklow Tri will be seen everywhere next year.
The sea of blue is a wonder to behold. The atmosphere at races where we show up, is always amazing. If you’re a newer member, and have not experienced this yet, make sure you do in 2018.

I want to thank all the members of the various committees that go into running “The Best Triathlon Club in the World” (Fact, I’m almost sure)
The club committee, the junior committee, the race committees, the club captains, but most of all, thank you, the members. Without our members, we wouldn’t be much of a club.

Don’t forget, all your committees are very approachable.
If you have any ideas, or thoughts about our club, positive or negative, let someone know.

Just a quick reminder, that club membership is now open through Triathlon Ireland here.

For your own safety, remember, if you don’t have current valid Club and TI membership, you are not insured for any of Wicklow Tri’s training. Swim, bike or run. So, come January 1st, if your memberships are not up to date, you are not covered. Please, please, please sign up for both memberships asap.

I am looking forward to seeing as many of our members as possible training and racing in 2018.

Please feel free to give me, or any committee member a shout, if there is anything you would like to discuss.

Happy Christmas, and enjoy your break.

Thank you
Conor FitzGerald
WTC Chairman
086 803 5563
conor@jfg.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lift your legs, they'll fall themselves
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds