Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Thursday Swim

Re: Thursday Swim 01 Oct 2014 13:50 #5552

• audreyp
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 44
I can't make swimming on Thursday. 8pm slot in Greystones (lane 7/8 I move between both) if anyone wants to take my spot! Sorry John Doyle!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Thursday Swim 01 Oct 2014 13:54 #5553

• michaelp
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 185
I've been told to take some time off swimming... :P So I won't be there for the next 2 weeks if anyone wants to take my spot (lane 1 in 7-8pm).

Last Edit: by michaelp-sp-1904432961.

Re: Thursday Swim 10 Oct 2014 10:45 #5721

• ConorF
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 43
New Block starting next Thursday 16th October 2014

This block will be very busy, and is FULL.

We will operate the buddy system again :)
To explain the buddy system;

If you have paid for the block, but for whatever reason, you cannot attend a session, for whatever reason, you can let us know that you won't be at the session, and therefore we can let another club member take your place for that session.
To make sure that this system is run as fairly as possible, we have a waiting list of people who did not make it into this block.

So, a few rules of the buddy system
1. Let Conor F, Corinna or John Doyle know in advance, that you are unable to attend. By phone, text or email.
Conor@jfg.ie
CoachConorFitzGerald@gmail.com
CorinnaNolan@gmail.com
SwimAndWin@yahoo.com (John Doyle)

2. You may NOT send your own substitute swimmer. To keep it fair, the coaches will choose the replacement.

3. You will get paid by the replacement swimmer for the session.

4. DO NOT just turn up at a session if you have not paid for your slot. The coaches will refuse you entry. Please do not put the coaches in this position, as it is very unfair, and you will end up being offended.

We are now entering the rebuilding part of the year, where we will do more technique, so please bring your paddles, fins etc.. from now on.
If you don't have these, please buy them. You can get everything you need in Amphibian King, Base to Race, or online. Personally, I think you are better to go to the store and try the products, and get great advice from the stores that I have recommended B)

Happy swimming :silly:

Lift your legs, they'll fall themselves
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds