• Page:

TOPIC: Lanza 2014

Lanza 2014 26 Feb 2014 10:21 #3258

• disabled_account-sp-611337173
  • disabled_account-sp-611337173's Avatar Topic Author
  • New-to-Tri
  • New-to-Tri
  • Thank you received: 1
Apparently Rob Moran is already out in Lanza doing WTC reconnaissance for the Club's 2014 trip (from around the 15th to the 23 March). We're getting close now folks. This trip is great craic and excellent for a bit of pre-season training cramming. I understand that rooms are very cheap if shared (what better way to feel like a pro-cyclist), so could anyone who is going email Annie or reply to this post so those going can try to pair up (if they want to). Personally, I am looking forward to a bit of sun after the multitudes of rain, hail, wind, floods, ice, etc. which have dogged this Winter. Imagine a warm cycle; in Cycling shorts and short sleeve top: not in a hat and helmet, neck warmer, three jersys and a base layer, insulated full length tights, three pairs of socks and overshoes. Cycling without mud and grit hitting you in the face from the wheel in front. The joy. If anyone wants to email me direct its magbbuck@gmail.com. Hope to see you there. Cheers, Brendan. PS: Look at that blue sky ...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds