TOPIC: Blenheim Tri 2014

Blenheim Tri 2014 08 Nov 2013 12:56 #2613

• disabled_account-sp-1935942355
  • disabled_account-sp-1935942355's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Kids,

As you all dust of the tuxes and gĂșnas (and dancing shoes...Des)for next week your minds are inevitably turning to what adventures you can line up for next season that can possibility come close to matching the season just gone. Well how about making Blenheim Tri ( to club away race for next year? As you know I've just moved over to Oxford and apparently it's a fantastic race. There's 7,000 competitors and the setting looks fab. There's also a possibility of competing to see how many sprint tris you can do in 2 days (Rose?? John??) so I reckon it would be fun. Apparently it's quite hard to get accommodation around the time so best organised well in advance-as many people as can fit are welcome to stay on the barge and we could maybe rent a few more of them and turn in to to WTC floating trip. If people fancied driving it's not a million miles from Hollyhead and could possibly tag on a bit of mountain biking in Wales too. The only kicker is that apparently the standard entries have already sold out so the remaining entries require fundraising for Leukemia. Let me know if anyone fancies it... :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds