• Page:

TOPIC: Juniors duathlon 7th December Corkagh Park

Juniors duathlon 7th December Corkagh Park 29 Nov 2014 22:17 #6014

• wendyl
  • wendyl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Thank you received: 13
Please see our news item for details of our Junior Duathlon taking place in Corkagh park next Sunday 7th. If your child would like to enter send us an email with their name and dob to wicklowtriyouths@gmail.com by Monday 1st Dec. This promises to be a great event in a superb venue and an ideal fun race to give this sport a go
Wendy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Juniors duathlon 7th December Corkagh Park 07 Dec 2014 18:49 #6057

• Heidijo
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 40
Hi all,

For those that had to leave before the races ended today, and didn't receive your medal, can you please contact me at wtcchildrensofficer@gmail.com or drop a message on this thread and I will get it to you! I will be at Monday swim, weds turbo and again sat cycle and lastly Sunday for our Swim Gala!

Hope you have all thawed out today and are nice and sleepy! Full report and pictures will be added soon! Any parents who took photos if you could send to me on the above email I can upload them to a private platform to view.

Thanks so much to everyone for enduring that bitter cold. Thanks to parents, to the organisers, to marshall's (so sorry you were left out for so long) and bakers and of course our amazing young triathletes. You all did a brilliant job out in those conditions. You should be proud of your efforts today.

Heidi and the junior committee
The following user(s) said Thank You: grykyo, LorcanB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds