Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Call for Marshals: Aquathon 2, Wed 27 July

Call for Marshals: Aquathon 2, Wed 27 July 28 Jul 2016 06:07 #10461

• KarenMByrne95
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 3
Another great event!! Go team Wicklow, thanks so much guys for making my first aquathon so enjoyable, I've definitely been bitten by the bug roll on the next one. Well done everyone you guys rock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Call for Marshals: Aquathon 2, Wed 27 July 28 Jul 2016 06:59 #10462

• michaelp
  • michaelp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 183
Hi all,

A massive thank you to everyone who turned out last night to help out - we had an unprecedented 160 competitors and the fact that everything ran smoothly with no issues is a testament to your hard work. It's much appreciated!

And well done to everyone who took part also - especially those who were doing so for the first time! You all did really well!

I promise I won't ask for any more marshalling for a few weeks... :whistle:

Next race is Wednesday 24th August so I'd appreciate as many people as possible making themselves available to marshal and hopefully we'll see plenty of people racing too!

Thanks,

-Michael
The following user(s) said Thank You: grykyo

Call for Marshals: Aquathon 2, Wed 27 July 28 Jul 2016 11:41 #10463

• grykyo
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 111
Well done to Michael and the team, the atmosphere was superb in Bray last night ;) I was quizzed by several bystanders and competitors were universally full of praise, AGAIN!

While it is not my department to thank all the helpers, as the club's quartermaster I was once again blown over by the number of people who pounced on the trailer and instantaneously made a race venue and again later fed all the club race gear back to the trailer. These events really are the sum of the parts, from me a big thank you and well done everybody!

Garry

Last Edit: by grykyo. Reason: typo
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds