July 11 2017 //

Bray Junior Aquathon July 19th 2017


It’s with much disappointment that we have to announce that tomorrow evening’s Wicklow Tri Junior Aquathon needs to be cancelled, due to the bad weather conditions that are currently being forecast. We sincerely regret that we have to make this decision and it’s definitely not one that we’ve made easily. Many thanks for your patience

We are still monitoring the weather forcast re: tomorrows Juniors aquathon in Bray. While the rain looks like it may subside by tomorrow evening we are still a little concerned with predicted wave height. Safety of our junior athletes and indeed our marshals is paramount. If you are traveling tomorrow to the event, please check back here first thing tomorrow morning.
Many thanks.

Click on the image below to visit our Bray Aquathon Page including race details andĀ event entry information