Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Club Training Weekend away

Re: Club Training Weekend away 14 Apr 2013 17:21 #790

• dilipi04
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 21
Absolutely fab weekend!! Great company, great food and some great training sessions. Thanks to Annie for the brilliant planning and cooking (the pancakes and berry compote make for one hell of a breakfast!) thanks to debs for giving us some structure and encouragement (some needed it more than others....me especially). Thanks to John Darcy for supplying some swim and run sets! One of the best weekends I had in ages, a definite for the calendar next year!
Only one downside....some stinking weather for our cycle!
Eilish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annieb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Club Training Weekend away 14 Apr 2013 19:39 #791

• disabled_account-sp-1374277673
  • New-to-Tri
  • New-to-Tri
  • Thank you received: 1
Such an enjoyable weekend, will happily second all of the above comments about the fantastic food, organisation etc, every need was catered for. Speaking as a newbie, I was originally a little nervous about going along but everyone was so encouraging, helpful, welcoming etc it really was a great chance to get to know people, have a bit of fun (and get some training in :whistle: ),a huge thank you to everyone involved in making it a really great weekend.

Re: Club Training Weekend away 14 Apr 2013 20:05 #792

• Ciaraoneill
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 189
Thanks a million from me as well Annie. You did a stellar job with all the organisation. Great weekend :)

Re: Club Training Weekend away 15 Apr 2013 13:21 #799

• Annieb
  • Annieb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 10
Glad everyone had such a good time ...a big thank you to John Darcy and Jamie for providing the the training sessions and bike route. Also thank you to Deb's for getting us all organised for the swim and run.

Hopefully we can get more to go next year, I think the general consensus is that Mount Wolseley is a great spot for the training weekend....

Now I'll be working on.....Wait for it..... Yes you guessed, Ocean Lava.....who's signing up? I might even go as far as to lay on per rack brekkie..... :woohoo:

Annieb

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds