some people have been asking about the weather. I guess we will have to make a call on it in the morning. If its lashing and completely miserable then we can postpone to another saturday. I will put a post up at 8am to give people enough notice. I will also update the FB page in case you cant log into the website. Forecast is for downpours and 75km winds-not a great combo!
Hope thats ok with everyone.
So all set for today's spin lay-deez???
Looks to be a nice day. No wind, no rain, no clouds. Yippee.
So we meeting at Chester Beatys for 10am departure. Sorry for change of plans.
See you all there,