Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Saturday Spins

Saturday Spins 09 Jul 2016 06:47 #10337

• Colm Flood
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 80
It looks like its going to to be a very wet morning, so I am going to give the spin a miss, however it is due to clear up in the afternoon so I plan to head out at about 2.00pm from Greystones, so if anyone fancies clocking up a few miles, I will see you at the Car Park of Go Gym at 2.00pm.

Colm.
The topic has been locked.

Saturday Spins 15 Jul 2016 11:25 #10377

• OwenMo
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Thank you received: 17
Hi all,
The routes for Saturday 16th July are as follows:
For group 2/3/4 you can take out the extra loop around McDaniels is you want to take 15k off your route (extra bit in bold below) I've included the Long Hill in the routes for those of you practicing for the JD Classic next weekend....

Any takers to Lead the new to Tri group1 ???

Group 1: (new to Tri) 45k 10am
Ashford - coynes cross - N11 - Kilmacanogue - Long Hill - Roundwood - Knockatemple - Killeskey - ashford.
www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1165219306

Group 2/3 (John D/Colm) 10am 87k / 72k
Ashford - killoughter - kilcoole - Eden Gate - Kilpeddar - N11 (glen of the downs) - Kilmacanogue - Long Hill - Roundwood - Annamoe - Turn Left - 2nd turn right for Moneys town - keep right in village - Garryduff cross - down the bends to glenealy - deputies pass - beehive - towards wicklow - next turn right (at Minnions farm(really)) - right at T-junction - follow road to McDaniels - Coast road - vartry garage - top of Marlton - rathnew - ashford.
www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1165194226

Group 4 (Gaby/Martina) 9am 87k
Ashford - killoughter - kilcoole - Eden Gate - Kilpeddar - N11 (glen of the downs) - Kilmacanogue - Long Hill - Roundwood - Annamoe - Turn Left - 2nd turn right for Moneys town - keep right in village - Garryduff cross - down the bends to glenealy - deputies pass - beehive - towards wicklow - next turn right (at Minnions farm(really)) - right at T-junction - follow road to McDaniels - Coast road - vartry garage - top of Marlton - rathnew - ashford.
www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1165194226

Weather: On Saturday, still murky for a lot of the day over south Munster and south Leinster with some rain, drizzle and fog, but improving gradually later. A brighter day elsewhere, with a mix of sunny spells and cloudy periods. But some showery rain will affect the north coast later in the day. Winds will remain light to moderate, southwest to west, and it will be warm in any sunshine. Top temperatures 17 to 19 C., generally, but 20 or 21 C., in sunshine.

Am jealous ... hope to get back in saddle soon. Tip of the year 'Don't ingest sheep shit' !!

Enjoy,
Owen

Saturday Spins 18 Jul 2016 07:34 #10383

• michaelp
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 184
Hi folks,

I think this thread has reached its limit and it struggling to cope with the number of posts on it! There's over 100 pages of them now...

Owen has started up its predecessor so you may wish to subscribe to that one instead:

www.wicklowtri.com/index.php/forum/cycli...ay-cycles-version-2/

If you want to receive an email when the routes are up, open the link above, click on the "Subscribe" button at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,

-Michael
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds