TOPIC: mens tri suits

mens tri suits 13 Jun 2016 13:18 #10106

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 71
Hi Guys,
It has came to my attention that some members are not happy with the tri suit they ordered, if you have not used it you can give it back and get a refund if your not happy and for those members who haven't payed yet you can just give them back . I contacted spin 11 and 100% clarification that they are the same trisuits we had for the fitting night. If you are not happy with this please feel free to send an email to the committee via the club email address
Thanks
Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

mens tri suits 16 Jun 2016 15:35 #10137

• Dan
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
Hi Guys,

I have been I have been in contact several times again today regarding the issue with the tri suits. They are sending me out samples tomorrow so I can compare the samples and what we got from them. I will continue to update you next. Thank you all for your patience regarding the tri suits and I'm really sorry this has happend.

Regards
Dan

mens tri suits 18 Jun 2016 12:58 #10145

• Dan
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
Hi guys,

I need all the tri suits back even he you have worn them as I'm returning them all to spin 11 as they are not the same as what we ordered. I am ordering them again and the club will be putting pressure on spin 11 to get them made and delivered ASAP. I will be at the Monday night swim to collect them, if you can't get down, can you get another club member to bring it for you. Once again I appreciate your patience regarding this issue and I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused as I know how many of you are racing over the coming weeks.

Cheers
Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Bowes, Macy

mens tri suits 11 Jul 2016 11:26 #10345

• Dan
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
Hi guys,

The men's replacement tri suits arrived this morning. I will be at swimming in Wicklow tonight from 6:45 for members who pre ordered a tri suit.

Cheers
Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markapower, Macy

mens tri suits 12 Jul 2016 17:28 #10360

• Dan
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
Hi Guys.

I will be in Greystones on Thursday evening between 7:40 and 8:20 with the remaining mens pre ordered tri suits.

Cheers
Dan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds