Gill if you are flying back on the 19th probably best to rent from 13th to 18th total of 6 days. I need your bike frame size or else the CM - it should be on your bike fit or else Dom should know as your got your bike there.
So if you can send me the 3 names and bike size that would be great. my email is email@example.com
I have been to Lanza the week of St.Patricks day a couple of times. There is a mighty parade along the main promenade complete with St. Pat himself. Like a green Santa!
I have used a local agent, a guy named Tara to book accommodation a few times. He sorted us with 3 bed 2 story townhouse/apt in Puerto Calero last time for approximately €30 per night. Shared pool and towards the top of the resort but was totally spot-on. Ask me for the contacts if you would like to call or email him yourself?
Ok there seems to be slight panic doing the rounds on accommodation - I have received a few messages and comments that people are nervous etc...
The plan to sort is as follow's:
I messaged Mark at Jablebermudas apt's this morning outlining the number of apt's required being 9. Based on the spreadsheet Marie emailed through incorporating a buffer in case we have more people looking to join.
As mentioned last week Jablebermudas is fully booked the week of the 10th - 18th. When I spoke with Mark (last week) he mentioned that a lot of the booking's come through Hotels.Com and other such websites which carry a no fee cancellation policy and stated a large % of the time these bookings never materialize into people checking in which annoys the apt owners as they loose revenue. He asked me for a definite number so he could take our case to them and see if they would be willing to prioritise us over such bookings. I couldn't give him a number last week as we didn't have one.
This morning @ 8.30am I messaged him stating we have a definite 22, these people have booked flight's and are travelling on the 8th, this excludes John C, John O'C and Rose they have their own accom sorted. I am waiting for Mark to come back to be me which he is usually very good at so I am expecting a reply on this by the end of day today or tomorrow.
If its a case that they cannot accommodate us - Marie and myself will look to other options in and around the same budget. The purpose of this exercise is to get a place that can take the group, couple of reasons for this, we stand a better chance at negotiating a better rate as a group and it will work better from a training, communication and social perspective when we are out there having us all in and around the same complex.
If any one as any concerns on this please give me call on 0863850129.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KarenMByrne95