Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Sunday Djouce Run

Re: Sunday Djouce Run 04 Feb 2013 12:40 #352

• Annieb
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 10
And what a choice of venue it was....My poor legs are feeling it today .WOW... What a run!! At 2.5k I was ready to turn back but thanks to the support and encouragement from everyone that was out yesterday I kept going... 12.3k inc THE SPINK!! Best quote of the day from Rosé.... "Getting up this hill will be easier than dealing with your mind if you turn back!! " how right you were Rose... Thanks again to all... Annie b :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Sunday Djouce Run 04 Feb 2013 22:07 #354

• Rose
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 5
Hey Annie, very proud of you getting through the run and finishing with a simle as well!! We had the spink, the wind and the rain but what an awesome run! We will have to revisit that route again when we can get a clear day at the top but whatever the weather it is a great route....real character building :lol: ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annieb

Re: Sunday Djouce Run 05 Feb 2013 16:37 #358

• Jim1
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Thank you received: 6
Well done Annie, you certainly earned your stripes on that run. Getting up there was pretty tough, but it was also pretty unforgiving at the top when we had the wind and rain lashing into us with nowhere to hide.

A great run anyway. I loved the descent into the valley - an adrenaline rush.

There are plenty more routes for you to try. I wonder what Siobhan has planned for next week?

Re: Sunday Djouce Run 05 Feb 2013 16:51 #359

• Annieb
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 10
Mmmm yes that did cross my mind alright....Siobhan shows no mercy when choosing the route ... Hurry back Debs! :ohmy:
And a massive thanks for the help at the top Jim...could not have done without all the support from you guys. I'm still struggling to walk properly...

Re: Sunday Djouce Run 05 Feb 2013 18:37 #360

• jenny82a
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 3
It was tough alright, the weather didnt help but we all started and finished as a group with smiles on our faces. True Wicklow Tri spirit!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annieb

Re: Sunday Djouce Run 08 Feb 2013 18:48 #376

• Sioduggan
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 0
What a run it was last Sunday!! well done to all for getting through the wind and rain :) i promise to organise better weather next time!!
IMRA run is on tomorrow at 12 in Annacurra - im thinking of driving to Ashford or Laragh and cycling from there, aim to leave at 10am - any takers??
Sio

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds