BOTE 2013 Results 21 Jul 2013 15:35 #1722

• borzi
  • borzi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Thank you received: 4
Provisional Results of today's race can be viewed on the following link:

www.chipit.ie/

Well done to Brendan Buck, John Connaughton, Brian Doyle and Ronan Short racing in the Wicklow colours with some cracking times.

Special congratulations to John Connaughton getting second in his age group. Maith thu a Sheain - Muineachan abu !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: BOTE 2013 Results 22 Jul 2013 11:07 #1728

• disabled_account-sp-611337173
  • New-to-Tri
  • New-to-Tri
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks guys for all the support on the day. Much appreciated. Doing the race you can really see everything from the perspective of those taking part. WTC members everywhere. Big smiling faces. Encouragement from people who know you need it. Thanks especially to Marie and those members in the transition area who helped me find my runners, etc. on a day when I had forgotten my prescription glasses. I couldn't read the numbers on the poles and was wandering aimlessly around transition! I was smiling about this all the way through the run. I heard only positives from all other competitors. One guy said that the race, the course and the WTC buoys are the best in Ireland. "A proper hard race". I recommend that everyone enter the lottery next year with the hope of "Taming the Beast". Cheers, Brendan.

Re: BOTE 2013 Results 22 Jul 2013 12:54 #1729

• dilipi04
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 21
Well done to Brendan, Laura, aoife mark and all do the head marshals and volunteers on organising and running a great race! There is a huge amount of work involved that couldn't be done without the dedication of these organisers! Thanks guys! Time to put the feet up and relax.....oh and then ye may start back to training! :)

Re: BOTE 2013 Results 27 Jul 2013 11:30 #1762

• Brian
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Thank you received: 5
Sorry I haven't posted earlier but I'm on holidays since Monday licking my wounds after last Sunday. I would like to echo what Brendan said, the beast is definitely the toughest and best organised race in the country.a big thank you to all for the great support on day, it certainly helped keep the legs moving!!!!
I would recommend all members should take on the beast at least once, but this member will be marshaling for ALL future beasts!!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds