Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Marshal Appeal - Junior Beast Triathlon, 25th Sept

Marshal Appeal - Junior Beast Triathlon, 25th Sept 21 Sep 2016 11:51 #10696

• wendyl
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Thank you received: 13
Thanks a million to everyone who has agreed to help out with the Junior Beast. With a junior triathlon we need lots and lots of marshalls so if you can spare a few hours on Sunday please let Garry or Heidi know.

Even if you can't commit to a marshall job on the day, please do come along and cheer our Juniors on. We all know how we feel crossing the finish line, it's an amazing feeling. Just imagine how it feels for our younger members! We want them to know how great they are for taking part, so please if you are free, come along to the finish line and cheer!!

If you have a Junior who wants to take part they must enter via the TI website and this will be closed tomorrow evening.

If you have a junior entered in the race please come down to registration this Friday at 6 - 8pm Shoreline, Greystones as Sunday registration will be busy with those coming from further afield.

Wendy :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Marshal Appeal - Junior Beast Triathlon, 25th Sept 21 Sep 2016 12:53 #10698

• KarenMByrne95
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 3
I'll be there to help on Sunday Garry
The following user(s) said Thank You: grykyo

Marshal Appeal - Junior Beast Triathlon, 25th Sept 22 Sep 2016 10:18 #10701

• grykyo
  • grykyo's Avatar Topic Author
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 111

OK Guys, this is where we really ask you to row in behind the club and support this race on Sunday. We have officially sold out ahead of our cut off date!

This means we have hit the absolute limit of what we believe is safe and sensible for event organisation and WE NEED YOU! It is both a matter of safety and prestige. We have a fantastic reputation for running super slick senior and junior events and we must preserve this!

We have entries from literally every corner of Ireland and our club name is over the door on this one. We have had over 16,000 people engage with our facebook campaign so we are on the radar of the triathlon community across the country.

If you haven't volunteered yet, please chat with other members at Thursday swimming, sign up here or contact Heidi Sheehy or Myself. We even have coffee laid on for you all at Spendloves for Marshal Registration this Sunday, 11 - 12:15 opposite the harbour marina.

Massive thanks to all the members who have helped us so far or signed up for Sunday. Please put a few hours aside to support YOUR club this Sunday!

Thanks

Garry

Last Edit: by grykyo.

Marshal Appeal - Junior Beast Triathlon, 25th Sept 22 Sep 2016 13:03 #10702

• david g
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Garry, Heidi,

I didn't commit before now as I didn't know how I was fixed on Sunday. Turns out I can spare a few hours but I will need to leave about 2.30pm. So if it's ok please stick me down for a job until that time. Hope that helps.

Well done to all in selling it out. Obviously our reputation is held, unsurprisingly in high regard. See you then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: grykyo

Marshal Appeal - Junior Beast Triathlon, 25th Sept 23 Sep 2016 06:15 #10714

• audreyp
  • Ironman
  • Ironman
  • Thank you received: 44
Garry, Conor, Heidi, Wendy

Could you put me down for marshalling the swim entry or exit, cause will need to leave after that, if that is OK?
Sure what else would we be doing on our anniversary!! :P

Best of luck guys, looks to be an amazing race!!

Though everyone does know that these kids are the competition in a few years... Though to be fair, most are faster than me now! :cheer:

Marshal Appeal - Junior Beast Triathlon, 25th Sept 23 Sep 2016 08:18 #10720

• Macy
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Ironman 70.3
  • Thank you received: 19

audreyp wrote: Though to be fair, most are faster than me now! :cheer:

Pretty sure mine would beat me out of the water anyway!
The following user(s) said Thank You: audreyp

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds